2.18.2009

Bling Blang

Lotto tonight. I am winning. I ain't gonna be like all those other dopes, whose lives go to pot after they win (that's what we all say). No, seriously. Life would be grand. Simple and grand. I had this past Monday off of work. This is a peak into my post-lotto-winning-life. A day in the life of...



Clean up after breakfast. Sofia is at work of course. Remember, I won, not her.



A little grocery shopping.



Blog. I have to do some work.



Maybe have a long lunch and some brews around town.



Skate the rest of the day, before picking up Sofia.

See. Easy.

1 comment:

Javier said...

my post lotto would be pretty much identical. i have to appreciate your desires stu . . . only difference would be no preggers wife, slightly more drinking on beaches that are populated w/ scantly clad women, surfing everyday and of course, the main thing you missed, philanthropy . . . not everybody can be so unselfish . . .