1.13.2009

Euro Memory #1

New blog feature!!!! Taking a look back at some of our favorite moments from our 2007 European Jaunt.



Episode 1 takes place in Barcelona, Spain on the day before we left to come back to the US. The entire trip I had been joking around with Sofia that I was going to get a cheeseburger from MacD's. She did not think it was funny, which made me think it was hilarious. So I kept up the bit. Finally in Barcelona, with only a day left, I made my move.



I went in, ordered my cheeseburger and "drat!" I did not have enough shekels. So I went back outside to borrow some from Sofia. She was not having it. She begged, "Just go get a regular hamburger. Why do you have to get a cheeseburger? This is so stupid." I laughed, "I hate regular burgers from here, but their cheeseburgers, they are delicious." I ducked back inside with no extra money and nixed the cheese. I emerged, still victorious. Sofia smirked.



This is it. It tasted the same.

No comments: