8.25.2008

Never Again



I am not a huge fan of starbucks. I would visit from time to time, but let’s face it, their coffee pretty much blows. I mean it is better than yr average trucks stop stuff, but I would much rather have Barnies any day. My reasons for never going back have nothing to do with their coffee though. They advertise as having free wifi, but not so fast. Their wifi situation is silly, stupid, ridiculous, obnoxious, etc. Why can they not have free wifi straight up like every other coffee shop, bar, restaurant in the world? It is so petty how they make you register a card, must keep five dollars on it, use it once a month. And on top of that you only get two hours use. They suck, flat out. From here on out, I will never step foot in another Starbucks again. Mark it.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

amen, brother. cheap bill colclasures...

Sofia said...

I'm holding you to this. Not even airport starbucks.

Anonymous said...

Yes Aaron. Do not let the man abuse you. I think their coffee and wifi suck.

Love, the dad.

sly man steve said...

stephen slyman dragged you to a starbucks in dublin, Ireland. but it did blow. it blew like the big bad wolf.