7.06.2007

Memphis I
















Flyin in.
















Pickin' up Pops and Laurie.
















Matt and Stacy's rehearsal dinner. Thanks for inviting us to this Matt. It gave us homeless kids feel like family.































Bosco's afterwards. This place has some good brews. They have a mug club. If I lived in Memphis, I'd be a member.
















Matt, shouldn't you be sleeping by now.
















Pops. Making fun of me I think.
















Matt and Russell.
















Katy and Co.
















Matt and his cousin. See Matt's pump? That thing is the hardest working insulin pump in medical history.































Sofia deciding what to sing.
















My shirt sucks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the thing is, all that insulin pump does is allow matt to stay out of a diabtic coma long enough to finish his cigarette and beer.