2.15.2007

I'm on the high side of moderation...















On of our main objectives while in Lancaster was to visit Stoudt's Brewery. Chris was all over it.















Even the girls came. Lucky them.






























We've arrived.















Whoops, wrong entrance.















Ok, there we go.















Waiting for the tour to begin.
































































Chotskies.















They had some old car.

















The tour was more like a sermon of beer, given by the holy pope of brew: Ed Stoudt. He is one of my heros.

















We had beers and appetizers afterwards.









































Later we went to the mall. It gave me a headache.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Malls give me a headache too. I feel your pain.