11.08.2006

More More More from...













The NYC marathon's 7th mile is two blocks from our apartment. Sofia and I got down there just in time to see the lead pack come through.













There they are...













...and there they go. It was pretty quick. We also watched Lance Armstrong go by, but I couldn’t get the camera out quick enough.













Fall colors.













On the way back to the apt. we caught a glimpse of the mysterious black squirrel.













Later we walked around Prospect Park.













Can you tell we love parks.













This shot didn’t work out quite right.
































Can you see me?













There I am. I'm really into climbing trees now. After work instead of heading home, I go straight to the park and climb a new tree. So far I've conquered 74 trees.













Daniela is really into sleeping.













It was really cold.


























Grand Army Plaza.













Kyle's block has some really nice trees. Well I guess I should say Kyle and Heather's block. They are getting married this weekend. Congrats.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am very proud of you for climbing up the those trees... keep up the good work kid!