1.26.2006

Yup, dead

Wow, we got nothing going on. I'm sorry. But it's not just us. I've noticed a lot of blogs, websites, and the such not being updated. It must be the time of year. Soooo boring, lazy. I felt we had to throw up something, just to let you know we are alive. Here are some of the things we have been doing lately.



















This is my favorite skate video right now. Diego is money, as is everyone else, except for Billy Marks, I don't like him. They skate a lot of slants in this video. Slants are all the rage in skating now-a-days.



















We watched this tonight. It was ok. I like Ralph Fiennes in everything he does.



















Of course we are listening to this CD. It just came out Tuesday. It's much better than the most recent Strokes CD.



















I just finished reading this. It was darker than most of his other books. This book teaches you the dangers of the bottle.



















I read this, now Sofia is givin' it a whirl. It's a girl book.




















Now I'm reading this. Oh, I'm done.

Goodnight.

No comments: