3.18.2006

Don't Worry, I'm a Millionaire

I may have complained about St. Patrick's Day, but of course we had to celebrate the silly holiday.













Ban's off, Ernest is back and he might even have a job. Just look at him: tie, haircut, Fortune magazine...the picture of success.













You know the deal:
-Meet up in the village
-Dove for pre dinner beverages
-Dinner at the Hummus Place (Hummus for dinner...really just an exaggerated snack)
-Soho House for post dinner beverages













The conversation pretty much revolved around the news biz and politics. We are so old.













Ernest and Anthony did most of the talking. I wanted to talk about skateboarding, but no one was interested. Sofia kept trying to convince us all to train for a triathalon, which of course is a ludicrous suggestion.













Ernest thinks Hillary Clinton is a shoe in for the Democratic nomination, but will never get elected. Anthony agreed. I don't. I think it's going to be Bill Richardson from New Mexico. Chris is backing Biden, fat chance.

For the Republicans, E and A figure it's going to be McCain. Again, not me. Frist will be nominated.

Bill Richardson will win (hahahaha, even I can't help laughing at my pick). It ain't happening.













I convinced Anthony to do a Car Bomb with me. We really brought down the level of the joint. I don't think we will ever be invited back.





































Waiting for the F, it's a lifestyle.













Sofia Amarillo













I was doing an Irish jig here, but it's hard to tell.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry Stew, we could of talked about TV but you don't watch 24, have only just started watching Arrested Development (finally) and you're the only guy over 22 I know who watches Gilmore Girls.

Machuca said...

Proud of it kid.

Anonymous said...

Stewie Amigo- Your right about our Gov. Richardson throwing his hat into the 08' Presidential race. His residence is only about two-blocks from my house here in Santa Fe & he is constantly playing host to several "Big Players" in the political game. I like the guy personally and he has served our state well, but, I also agree w/ you that he just doesn't have the nationwide recognition to be a solid candidate. Take Care-Cody

Anonymous said...

I'm following a post by the Codester; this must be a sign of the apocalypse.
Anyway, you guys keep blabbing on about Hillary, just wait, if Biden has the $$$$(a big if) he'll a force to reckon with once the primaries and debates start. one more thing, Fidel called and said he wanted his cap back. VIVA LA REVOLUCION!!