9.27.2005

Boss town

Ok, finally, some Boston stuff. Sofia and I and a batch of Del Castillo's were in Boston this past weekend for Rahul and Tessa's engagement party. Saturday was spent walking all over Bean Town.














I used to be a Red Sox fan (sort of). Now I am a Met's fan (sort of). People in Boston need serious help with their addiction to all things Red Sox.














This is the beginning of our journey. It started out quite nice, under a lovely bridge.














We met up with ole Homeless and we walked through the nice-kinda nice Boston Commons. I wanted to visit Faneuil Hall and look for some old family sign.














This is the sign. It once read Chamberlain-Lally Poultry, but for some reason they removed us. It's a long story. Whatever. After seeing the sign I pondered a career in poultry, but I hate blood, so that dream's dashed.














Javier, Miki and Sarah warmin' up for the engagement party with a pint.














Laughing at one of my totally awesome jokes I'm sure.

We said goodbye to Steve and stepped into party mode.

No comments: